Wednesday 17 June 2020


Hello ‘TCP’ Team,
Kudos to your efforts and mission you are carrying!!
I am always surprised that how do you create such good stuff and that too always on time…
Though I am not an expressive person, but I could not stop myself to write after seeing ‘Why’ Series…. At first sight, I loved it…
Please allow me to Inform that Kids of our employees start asking for TCP if we are late in sending mail to our employees…
Great team, great work… long live TCP!!
Regards,
Rajnish
************
Dear Rajnish

I have no words. Thank you so much!

This email really made me emotional.

Every day, when we make this paper for the children, our only hope is that it helps the children and keeps them positive and happy.

To know that children wait for the paper and ask for it if it gets late... believe me, there is no greater compliment that we can ask for. This makes it ALL worthwhile.

Thank you so much!!

Warm Regards

Nidhi
******************* 
Note: Cairn Energy sends the paper every morning to all their employees for their children. The paper has been a HUGE hit for children living in Barmer and other drilling locations, and at the corporate headquarters in Gurgaon. 

0 comments: