Friday 12 June 2020

Dear Fervent Readers,                                                                                                                                                                             A big THANK YOU for reading my editions and accepting me, showing me a different me, helping me discover more, enabling me to go beyond and take risks, do experiments, and most of all acknowledging and contributing to the editions. This journey of two years has taught me a lot! Honestly, it seems like yesterday, when I started working with TCP, Oh boy! What a ride!                                                                                                                                                                  The lead news on page one is good news, the population of Asiatic Lions in Gir forests is growing. The second news is about a GPR enabled discovery of an entire Roman city.Page two and three are your creations.                                                                                   Page 2 has all the lovely poems that came in for last week's 'what if' challenge and page three has two more that came in a little late for the previous week's challenge. Page three also has the most attractive doughnuts that I have ever seen, you all are amazing creators! A big shout out to all of you!

Today’s ‘what if’ challenge is by Monika Aunty: ‘What if we had no problems?”
Page 4 is the feature. Take a tour of the International Circus Festival of Italy, it is a treat to the eyes.                                           Page 5 has the editorial and a wonderful word search on collective nouns created by Chinmaya and his mom.                                          Added page 6 at 1 A.M. and yes, I call it the surprise that came in at 1 A.M. (With a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes) A big thank you to all of you for making it so special!
Page 7 has another exciting news of a rare-green luminous dragon lizard that has reappeared after 130 years! On this page, also enjoy the beautiful piece of art by Diya Roongta and the laugh out loud Funny Bunnies by Aakarsh Agarwal.                           Enjoy the edition and have a lovely weekend ahead! Love,
www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: