Friday 31 December 2021

 


Dear Readers,

Thank you for giving us all the love and support throughout the journey of TCP. We are overwhelmed with gratitude, reading all the lovely messages that you have showered us with since yesterday.  The last PDF edition of TCP contains:

1.      Updates from nature

2.      Flag of Chad in Flag-o-pedia by Amey Haldankar

3.      Farewell messages from our EJs and readers

4.      A lovely poem by Harinder Kaur

5.      Funny bunnies by Aakarsh Agarwal

6.      Artist Corner by Ananya Kashyup

Enjoy the edition and have a happy 2022!

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It gives me both joy and sorrow, as two sides of the same coin. One, that TCP has reached many remote places of India including my little town of Srivilliputtur. Second today's edition is the last one. Every morning, seeing TCP, gives me a sense of satisfaction that today I get to know the current issue rocking the country and the world. Though its designed for children, I never miss it out. In recent times, I couldn't keep up with the puzzles and games. But I've never missed out in reading the contents. Every time, i receive a note of acknowledgment from the TCP team in my email, it gives me great excitement. I would really like to appreciate the reciprocity if all the aunties. My good wishes for a wonderful journey ahead. Keep spreading this spirit of reading everywhere.