Tuesday 12 October 2021

Dear Readers


Today's editorial is a little different as I am experiencing the inevitable. 


Words abandoned me today


I think without thoughts!


Any thoughts? Nay!


My mind is blank,


like a laugh-less little prank.


I try so hard,


but today writing seems tough,


 And all my ideas look like a boulevard


of absolute fluff.


My daughter says I have a writers’ block,


give it a rest until some idea says – knock-knock!


Page 1: The launch of the Indian Space Association. Report by Gurpreet Kaur.


Page 2: The Empower StartUp Contest organised by The Children's Post concluded. We congratulate all the winners and wish them luck.


First Prize: Urvara by Adhi Daiv 


Second Prize: Comedy Majors by Ishaan Kaila and Gurpreet Kaur


Third prize: Schoolio by Yash Manuja


Page 3: An investigative study of 'why do we feel thirsty' by Ananya Singh


Enjoy the edition


Priyanka     

www.mytcp.in







0 comments: