Friday 1 November 2019

Dear Crafters,I am super excited today! Why?It is because, I got the opportunity to bring the the new and improved TCP...with a new look and feel to you!
So, here is the Friday edition in the new look for you! Hope you will like it.
Let me share a personal experience with you all.Someone told me that I looked lovely on Friday. I was elated with the compliment and was smiling the whole day. While driving back from work I was still thinking about it. I was wondering what made me look lovely; the beautiful saree that I wore had been gifted by my husband, the new earrings: I had got them from my mom as my birthday gift, the bangles were sent by my friend, the lipstick was from my sister-in-law, and the kajal from a friend again....So, what made me look lovely? The lovely people around me :)The lead news on page 1 is about the formation of 2 new Union Territories: J&K and Ladakh. the second news story is about the 2nd Assembly of International Solar Alliance.The hobby of the day is Woodworking. Read about it on Page 2 & 4.
Page 3 has a lovely story about The Uninvited Visitor by Siddharth Sharma that extends to page 4
Enjoy doing the Sudoku on Page 4.
Page 5 has the sports news, a short poem by yours truly, the Artist Corner by Anvi Arora, and the fun dose of Funny Bunnies by Aakarsh Agarwal.Do share your thoughts about the new look and feel of the paper with us.
www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: