Tuesday 26 November 2019

On Nov 24th, Momspresso featured us on their Facebook page as "What the moms are talking about" 
https://www.facebook.com/148518755167811/posts/2910098162343176/?sfnsn=scwspwa&funlid=xfhP7iJmuCyj3Mxv

This Momspresso article has been seen by 93,000 people! 
****************** 

And in our inbox today, we got this very touching email from Omar: 
Respected Editor Nidhi,
My father advised me to pen my views about “The Children’s Post of India” to you.
My name is Mohammad Omar Malik. I was born in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I am 11 years old. I am a student of grade VI studying at Thamar International School in Jeddah. I am an Indian.
My father used to boost me to read newspaper daily. It started with a local daily newspaper “Arab News”. Sometimes I read sieved piece of news from “The Times of India” or “The Telegraph”. My experience of TTIS of The Telegraph is also not encouraging. At last one evening he came back home with The Children’s Post of India. He said that the solution of everything is google.
Now I get a color printout of The Children Post of India on my study table every day. I read it every day. I find it interesting. I find myself interested in talking about current affairs with others. It helped me in the interview for admission in Doon School. I was interviewed in a group of three students. We were shown few photos. We have to interpret what the pictures meant. A few were related to current affairs. I got at once because I have read this in The Children’s Post of India.
Every Thursday it reminds me about my annual holidays in India. The lines in Devanagari reminds me of all those afternoon efforts that I made in learning to read and write Hindi.
Last but not least I really enjoy solving riddles, Sudoku’s and the Mazes.
 Regards
Omar
****************** 




0 comments: