Friday 14 June 2019

Dear Lovely Readers,
Over-excited, overwhelmed, and overjoyed, is what I am, to be a part of TCP. Yes, a full year has gone by...read the editorial for my journey through the last year.
I wanted to make this edition a special one for my readers but you all have in turn made it special for me, by sharing such lovely handmade greetings! (three pages full).
Page 1 has the lead news about PM Narendra Modi's visit to Kyrgyzstan for the SCO Summit and The Jnanpith Award awarded to Amitav Ghosh.
Page 2 has no feature today. It's all about fun; with numbers, with letters and some brain teasers.
Page 3 has two lovely poems; by Samaira Dewan and by Sakshya Tripathi, and a very emotional editorial.
Page 4, 5, and 6 are the beautifully crafted greeting cards that you all have shared with us. I must say: You all are very talented and very innovative.
Page 7 has the sports news, a new German lesson by Anjas and the naughtiest Funny Bunny by Aakarsh Agarwal.
Enjoy the edition and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: