Monday 22 February 2021

Hello Readers,


 


I think I am coming down with spring fever! I am quite sure. My symptoms are doubtlessly similar to one suffering from this illness. And its spreading! I think my husband and daughter have got it too. And there is no cure. It will last the entire spring season!


Don’t be alarmed though my dear children. Spring fever is a poetic euphemism for laziness, listlessness, and daydreaming. Spring is known as the king of all seasons and for good reasons. Come spring, everything starts to look pretty. With flowers blooming everywhere, new leaves sprouting out of cute little plants, and just the right temperature outside, who can keep their head straight. I definitely cannot. So, when spring comes, I like to just sit in the warm balmy sun and daydream. I like to look at the clouds and imagine all the stories that just might be happening up in the sky. I also like to not be told to do anything as I think daydreaming is a full-time job.


So, you can just imagine how everyone is annoyed with me right now! I also was too lazy and did not want to write the edition. But my love for you outweighed my love for springtime. Hence, no hard feelings!


So, children, go outside, sit in the sun for some time, and let its magic begin. Before you know it, everyone will be annoyed with you too. Just as they are with me! 


Got to go now! Have to finish some long pending work.


Enjoy the edition!


Priyanka


www.mytcp.in







0 comments: