Wednesday 10 June 2020

Dear Editor
Greetings
It’s been long time reading and enjoying immensely the children post and now it’s like not only my son who is 9 years old including my husband are so hooked to it.

Every morning love to share with nephews and nieces all over the world by WhatsApp and Wechat. Every day’s post is full of interesting reads and article with beautiful creations by young kids and amazing riddles. I think now this is our every day’s game now to discuss and solve riddles on zoom chat with family members. It’s so much fun. Can’t say enough thank you for making our days starting so well that after office my son Shreyansh start asking riddles and general knowledge questions. 

Now I really feel I am so updated and knowledgeable.
My son Shreyansh also inspired and  encouraged by seeing kid’s entires so he also tried many different artwork and asked to submit watercolor strawed cat painting here . 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & regards
From a fan : Sanjana Menon
Shanghai

0 comments: