Monday 23 March 2020

Hello Readers,
I am a Selenophile. No, I won’t tell you what it means. But I can tell you that looking at it makes me very happy. I can look at it all night long. Oops! have I said too much? Still, take out your dictionaries and have a go at it. It’s a beautiful word. And all you fellow selenophiles, please do write if you want to know more about it. So, that’s my answer to what makes me happy. What’s yours?
Do you think we are a happy country? When I look around me, I see happy and content people, but is that enough to determine a country’s standing in the world. Let me tell you a fact, India didn’t do too well in the Happiness Index 2020 which was released on 20thMarch. We stand at 144th position out of 153 countries. Where do you think we faulted? Eagerly looking forward to some insight on this so please do write your two bits.
Enjoy the edition!
Priyanka

www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: