Saturday 8 February 2020

Hello, my dear readers!

Today, as I sat down to do a small news item on the Delhi Elections, I was stunned to see how well the Election Commission of India has embraced technology. Read about the Delhi Elections and the use of technology by the Election Commission of India in the lead story today.

Page 2 has a photo essay on a mela. If you have not been to a mela, you must consider going sometime. A mela is a kaleidoscope, where craftsmen come from far and wide to display their wares. If you are a subscriber through the website, do NOT miss the videos and the photo gallery that we have uploaded specially for you.

If you are an institutional subscriber, we will share the links here.

Page 3 has the Sunday fun continued. Today's edition has:
A. Dimple Tanna's Cosmic Yoga
B. Maze
C. Name the Bird
D. Word Search on mela and related terms.
E. Match Stick puzzle
F. Quote of the day
G. Ridley the Riddle Turtle.
H. Sudoku Salsa
I. Idiom Flashcard

There is also, of course, the sports news on Page 4. Today, we bring you an update on darts!

Even if I say so myself, this edition hits the bull's eye!

Love

Nidhi aunty
www.thechildrenspost.com



0 comments: