Tuesday 11 June 2019

On 22nd October, 2018, we asked this question on our Facebook group. The answers were really overwhelming even for us. Here they are:


Harinder Kaur: When they don't read enough, it gives me something to tell them before they sleep.


Meenakshi Yadav: It gives me the confidence to hand it to my children knowing no news will scare or scar them. Reading it together and discussing it takes us deeper into related / unrelated topics enabling us to enlighten and thus understand each other more and the word search competition between me and my kids is super fun. Of course, I can write more but these three came first to my mind so staying honest here. :)


Dr. Aparna Kakkad: It is a something which Om and I love reading together... and then he also loves sharing the information with his friends. :)


Aditi Anand: To gain knowledge from the small facts n show off to my kids. :p


Navita Baheti: I found it very helpful for my daughter...Now I don't have to search age appropriate news for her and it cover almost all area required for this age . This year I didn't search stories for 9 devi ,dusshera ,ganpati for her... Loving it...Now it's part of our routine. :)
Thanks



Shahida Khan: It’s so easy to hand over the e-paper to them without having the guilt that they might be ruffling through info which they’re not supposed to be.


Gurpreet Kaur: It is very informative and captivating .it keeps me updated .. and puzzles are very good for improving my thought process .. and cartoons make my day..!


Meghna Mathur: The right combo of fun and a little matured reading..


Shampa Moitra: Ayush says while I enjoy the informative news n stories I enjoy the puzzles a lot! Though not able to read very regularly at times.


Brundha Gupta: We are able to get knowledge about every aspect , like mythology,science, news,stories.Its like new encyclopedia to all.


Naveen Koul mam: Helps me know what and how the "future" is thinking.


Shruti Batta: Love the articles nd dont have to struggle to find interesting factz with daily routines..hopeful to take out time to impart these knowledgeable articles info to my kids.







0 comments: