Wednesday 1 May 2019

My dear wise readers! 

Today, when I read about the FAW infestation all over Mizoram, I thought, we should tell you a lot more about what is happening in Indian agricultural sector. So we worked hard to compile news about as many crops and as many states as we could, and I think it has turned out to be quite an interesting story. Do tell me what you think! 

The second page has your favourite Sanskrit, Hindi, and English wisdom. I quite like the quote today. 
There is Word Magic, and this edition has 2 maze puzzles - one for the seniors and one for the juniors. 

Page 3 has Priyanka aunty's weekly column with information on studying abroad, and the editorial. (Psst: The Editorial has a secret theory that I have - about red ants and black ants) 

Page 4 has the Sports News,  Laugh-A-Lot-It-Is, and Ayush's super funny Bob Mania. 

Enjoy the edition, little stars! 

Love 

Nidhi aunty 

www.thechildrenspost.com 

0 comments: