Friday 29 March 2019

Dear Shining Stars,
The more I read, the more am I in awe of the kind of stuff you all are doing these days! At an age, where I was busy just completing my homework, trying to understand a few concepts at school, and playing with friends in my free time, you all are creating marvels. This generation continues to amaze me. 
One such marvel has been created by Haaziq Kazi, a 12 year old innovator from Pune. Read about him and his innovation on page 2.
On page 1, the first news talks about what is your credit score and why should you keep your data safe. A big thank you to Nidhi Aunty for putting together this news piece. The second news has updates from a new study on the Red Planet; Mars.
Page three has a new book review by Samaira - on The Bridge to Terabitha.
Page 4 has the sports news, a lovely poem on Igloo by Dr. Guncha Gupta, another wonderful painting by Krit Agrawal, and the hilarious Funny Bunny by Aakarsh Aggarwal.

- Harinder aunty
www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: