Wednesday 30 January 2019

Today is the last day of January. I don't know why, but i always looked forward to January 31. This was proof that the new year was really here to stay. :)


Today's edition has a special feature on Mokshapata - I won't leak anything. Read the edition to know what that means.


Word Magic, the wisdom from Sanskrit, Hindi, and English are all there. I specially love the quote of the day. But the Puzzle of the day? Boy! That IS something else! Even i had to learn while creating that puzzle for you.


I have written the poem in the Junior Reading Corner. In fact, over the last year, I have become a children's poet! Thanks to all of you!


Exams are almost here. Read the Cartoon feature - Perception Bias, and you WILL smile.


To read all about it, head to www.thechildrenspost.com

0 comments: