Friday 2 November 2018

The edition is here.


Hello lovely readers,
Do you also feel a chill in the mornings? I don’t feel like coming out of my bed already! Time to dig out the pullovers, jackets and the cozy quilts!
I feel this is the most exciting time of the year with the festival glitters all around. So, are we all set for the coming week? Do share your stories of the festival with us.
In this edition read about the black hole that is spinning very fast and very close to us. We have a “Tell me why” feature on the ve...hicle number plates question asked by Tavish last week. We also have a lovely book review by Samaira, the German lesson by Anjas, and a Beautiful DIY idea by Myra Arora.
Are you also looking for answers to some of your questions? Send us your questions and we will try and answer them in the ‘Tell me why’ section.
Hope you enjoy the edition! Do share your thoughts with me.
Have a lovely weekend
 

0 comments: